Sunday, August 26, 2012

side by side

Rocklond

Rocklond

Knoxx

Knoxx

this is a post that I have been putting off because I don't really think comparing children is healthy for me or for the child. both boys were in bead by 8:30 and so I don't have much else to do on a Sunday night so I thought I would blog.    Lately I keep calling Knoxx Rocklond and it isn't just because I mix up the names. I really see Knoxx and think he is Rocklond. So I finally dug into my old pictures and found some pics of Rocklond at 4 months.   I had a suspicion that I was raising identical twins only three years apart. but now that I see the pics side by side I can see the differences. not sure if I could explain them but they are different. and both oh so cute. 

rocklond
looks like I have a habit of not upgrading the pacifier at 3 months. 

rocklond
Knoxx in the same onesie 

knoxx

Rocky and knoxx


I guess they both like to put there hands in there mouths. I can't believe I am just noticing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment