Monday, July 1, 2013

Messy Boys

Knoxx and I have been having a competition every day. I try to clean the house and he  tries to mess it up. He wins Everytime. 

 He has also learned the art of smearing food on his face.

Rocky and his talent. We had him show this off at a recent  Primary talent show

 
Knoxx loves to put things on his head. he always gets into our costumes and finds something funny to put on his head. 



and my third boy went kayaking the other day. It was supposed to be a fun kayaking trip for his day off. it ended up being a 5 hr long 14 mile marathon of kayaking.  there was no current and so he had to paddle the whole way. Of course he did come away with this 3ft Gar. 


Here they are on the river.   John said it was full of alligator gar. 

Rocklond is learning how to swim. he jumps into the pool and can swim back to the side.  In the video he has a floaty on. He did it about 5 times with out it and then when I pulled out the camera he insisted on wearing it. But even him floating in water that is deeper than 1  1/2 ft is amazing enough. 

And here I am in-case you forgot what I look like.     I had to get a new phone this last week when my dinosaur phone went swimming with us.    So I upgraded to an Iphone :)  but i lost all of my contacts :(  so Please TX me your number if you want me to call you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment