Friday, June 6, 2014

Billy Comes to visit




 Billy Came to visit.    

My only Brother came to visit this last week this was his first time here in Houston. 

He has been on Tour with the BYU Chamber orchestra for the last 3 weeks in Europe.  He had a little bit of Jet lag but we still had a great time.  We made Pizza the Italian style.  



Billy went on a ride allong with John. while he was gone it RAINED!  so hard at our house.  Rocky played in the Lake on the side of the house. and Knoxx complained about being dirty. 




 We went to the museum of Science.  which was really fun.  I think the best part was the dinosaur exhibit. I liked the Egyptian Exhibit but Rocky got supper scared and we didn't get to finish it.  and the


I really like this shell Exibit because it really helped me on a Certain Project that I have been working on for the last 3 years. 

We went to Galveston and ate at our favorite restaurant down there.  I think the theme of my brothers visit was PIZZA  we had it like 4 times.   Also Blue bell  we ate that almost every night and Went to the Bluebell factory.

Billy found a trumpet.  (he plays the french horn in the chamber orchestra)

the kids really wanted a picture with this bear. 

Then we drove up to Valerie's house where we Celebrated Billy's 23rd Birthday. 


the kids all loved having cake. 





We put candles in all of their cake and let them each have a turn blowing it out.  
as always Knoxx was right were Veronica was. 

Knoxx is talking so much. he will repeat what he wants to say over and over again. until you can convince him that you heard him correctly. 

the last day we were there we went to a neat park.  I stayed up at the park with Rocky Veronica, and Knoxx. while  Val and her kids and billy all went down to the water. If i had known how cool it was down there we would have joined them sooner.   there were tadpoles in the water that the kids kept catching. 

Then we headed home to Houston.  
 We took billy out to eat one last time before he left. we had a great visit with him and hope he comes again soon.

 and some cute pics of my family and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment