Tuesday, November 20, 2012

bugs,boots,bubbles

We made little insect hats for preschool there were bumble bees and butterfly's. 

it is finally cold enough to wear boots again! Which is my favorite way to hide my ugly leg. 

I think this shirt is winning "best shirt of the year" again this year. although I just bought a yellow dream that might be a contender.

here is my favorite little 7-month-old. (can you see the bubble)   By the way, he weighted in at 20.5 lbs at his 6-month appointment. 



Here is Knoxx showing off his escaping skills.  he has been able to scoot around for about a month and a half now but just in the last two weeks he has gotten faster. He doesn't do a true crawl yet.  I wish he would  I think it would help him from always flopping around on his stomach and spiting up everywhere.  
Rocklond is watering the plants in the front yard. well actually he is watering the Ants in this video but I think originally he was watering plants. He loves for me to turn on the hose and let him water the flowers and bushes in our front yard.  

1 comment: