Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What am I going to get these kids for Christmas



 What to get these kids for Christmas?
Rocklond told me about January of this year that he wanted a Fire Bus for Christmas.
Then he elaborated “it has flames on it and shoots fire”
“Ok” I said and hoped that he would forget about it by Christmas time.
No luck he still wants a fire bus. About August he added a Snake Button to his Christmas wish list.
When I asked if he could describe the snake button he said “you push a button and a snake comes out, also and egg, sometimes a boat.”   
So I have been trying to find these Imaginary gifts somewhere. The bus will be yellow school bus painted black with flame decals on the side (no flame shooting abilities)  
The Snake button is going to be tricky. I am thinking a toy capsule vending machine?  I could put miniature plastic snakes in little Capsules (eggs) and make sure there is a big picture of a snake on the front.  I just hope he plays along and he doesn’t say “that isn’t a snake button” because he has said that to some of my other guesses as to what a snake button actually is.




Today I thought it would be fun for him to help pick out a small gift for Knoxx. I asked him what he thought Knoxx would like. He answered “a fishinbot!”  
“Oh I don’t know what that is can you explain that?” I said already dreading the answer
“you know a robot that goes fishing”

Good thing he said that Idea for Knoxx because Knoxx won’t be disappointed when there isn’t an angling robot under our tree.


Oh ya and that dog in the pic is Gretta. Our new German wire haired Pointer.  Thanks to her john’s gift is taken care of.  (obedience training)







2 comments:

  1. hahahah!! Rocklond is so funny! And you're an awesome momma for doing your best to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am seriously crying right now. That was too funny.

    ReplyDelete