Thursday, January 3, 2013

John the Birthday Boy

We got back from our Crazy adventure New years 2012 Just in time to celebrate my favorite man's Birthday. 

Thank you John for being born. (Well really thank you Kari for having him)   John you are so amazing and bring so much laughter and happiness to my life. I love your enthusiasm for things that you love. I love your Bold way of saying things. and how you never are afraid to tell anyone the truth.   I am so lucky to be your wife. I love you John Happy Birthday. 


this cake was super yummy and really easy. it was strawberry and chocolate. Knoxx thought he would add his own decorating style to the cake

We were really busy getting my sister ready to go back to Ft hood so we didn't get to celebrate John's Birthday as large as I usually do, but He is 31 and I guess you have to stop having a super hero themed birthday party sometime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment