Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas 2012



We have has a fantastic holiday season. Christmas was really wonderful. John had the christmas eve and Christmas off. It was so nice not to be rushed Christmas morning.  

here are the gifts. this was the snake button. it didn't have a button and it had an assortment of animals and maybe one snake but Rocklond loves it and has used his whole quarter savings on the little sticky animals inside. 

here is the yellow bus from last Christmas and the new and improved Fire Bus that Rocklond dreamed up for this year. 


I got just a regular yellow school bus and then spray painted it black. It took me a few tries because I didn't know 100% humidity and spray paint doesn't mix. Well actually they do mix,  leaving bubbles all over the project.
the stickers were done twice too because the first batch I printed off of my computer they looked like cheep tape stuck to a black bus. so we used the skull stickers and john painted on the fire.  
 Rocklond looked a little disappointed that there wasn't any real fire involved, but still loves it.
here are my presents. new running shoes, socks and fuel for running. I am training to run the Woodlands marathon in March. 

this is a mix of my presents and Rocklonds. 

and here are some of johns. 

Knoxx got this cute little walker that resembles a toilet a little too much for my tasts, but it is by far the favorite gift.

after our relaxing quiet Christmas we received a surprise for new years   

















No comments:

Post a Comment