Sunday, May 12, 2013

Knoxx Turns 1

 Our little Knoxx turned 1!    We celebrated it once before we left for Utah so John could be there, then once at my parents house and again at My in-Laws house.   he deserved every bit of cake he got  for how adorable he is. John and I have a hard time getting anything done anymore when he is awake because it is so fun to just watch him toddle around.
I am very impressed with the difference having an older sibling  can make in speech development. Knoxx can say Uh-oh, Mom, dad, thank you, Dog, Gretta. most of the time he just will pretend to say something and it sounds like it fits the situation.  


We gave him some Cinnamon rolls today and he said "I like this." Of course it is still one year old talk so there is some discrepancies in the pronunciation.   


He has grown so fast! I know everyone says that but Rocklonds 1st year wasn't his short. maybe 2012 was missing a few months. Here is what Knoxx looked like at 2 days old.   
I remember the Dr. Saying "I see Lots of Blond Hair"  now Knoxx is known for his platinum blond hair and big blue eyes.  


 We sure love Having Knoxx in our family. thanks for coming to us.


If you aren't done with me gushing over my boy here is a video showing him Walking and riding a little scooter.    Bonus you get to see Rocky too


No comments:

Post a Comment